Monday, June 14, 2010

the midway point

2 papers down. 2 more to go. 9 days to home.

The feeling of being able to say "I'm going home next week" is awesome. I really am stoked. I'm wondering why I put myself through the agony of staying away for 9 months last year. I know people have stayed away from home for much longer. So I'm a big homesick baby. Sue me.

I've had a tough first paper. All I can do now is pray that I pass so I don't have to retake a whole semester. Gosh, why couldn't I be born with a more scientific inclination. Sometimes I wish I was born with that win-or-die attitude. I'm a little too easy-going for my own good. bleh.

The KL marathon is next weekend! eeps! What have I been doing? I haven't done any major runs since the Xterra trail race i did about a month ago. Apart from the 10k runs I'm doing for Run Auckland, I really only run about 2-3 times a week, 8.4 km each time. Goodness, what a slacker! I hope I can do another sub 4 hours. Counting on my 2 race buddies to keep me in pace!

Looking forward to all the food I'll be having! This time around I'm just gonna pig out and not bother about my weight! I vow to never say no to more late night burgers. haha! If I have a problem with it, I shall run! =)

Ah...now I really can't wait to be home!

3 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

COME... we shall go try super burger in sg besi ... lol

galnexdor said...

sg besi?! jauhnye

Jackie Voon said...

burger lorry je..