Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas gifts

I've been lavishly loved this Christmas. I must say i'm a lucky lucky girl. Christmas this year i've been showered with expensive gifts by 2 boys i love very much. *wink*

From the boyfriend:

When i took a picture of this I kinda promised myself that i would not post this up on my blog. So i don't come off like a little princess spoilt by her prince charming. So i don't make other girls jealous. So i don't seem like i'm showing off.

But i must say i do feel very much spoilt and pampered and immensely grateful. So, yea, don't be embarrassed by me k, dennis? hehe...I really could not ask for more.

From the big brother:

Timex Women's Ironman Triathlon Sleek

I've been running without a proper stop watch for some time now. Because mine broke and i somehow could not save up enough to buy a new one. It's not that I have problems keeping my cash. I just have problems with my priorities. :) Anyway, thanks the the generosity of my brother, I didn't have to spend a dime!

But alas, the first day with this and i sprained my ankle 3 kms into my run. haha....

6 comments:

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

u must've been busy fiddling with ur new watch and new phone. Focus! :p

..melanie.. said...

ohmyfuckinggodilovethatphone!!!

that's it la..THAT'S IT! from now on, i shall judge all my boyfriends according to dennis as a benchmark.

galnexdor said...

kwc: hahaha...nola i dont bring my phone when i go running...thats like a recipe for a sprained ankle...this time i just got "lucky"

mel: hahah....poor poor Teen...

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Haha, based on ur fren melanie's post above, i can imagine many guy's hopes n dreams crashing n exploding into be great big fireball. BOOM! :p

Happy 2K8! (which means 2008)

Cheers!

C-CUBE said...

wah u cinya lucky!!!!, the phone definitely can take good pictures but i am more focus on the watch. Just make sure you run, swim and cycle well with the watch, hehehe!!!

Jap buffet is still on hold till u run a marathon. Happy New Year 2008 and send my well wishes to your dad and bro too.

galnexdor said...

kwc: happy 2K8 to u too...:)

ccube: haha yupyup...will do will do...KLIM in march...see u there! :)