Wednesday, March 21, 2007

now, was that supposed to be a date?

I went to watch Stomp The Yard for free compliments of CampusPlus e-magazine. I LOVED it! If i were to compare it with You Got Served, I love this one more. I am absolutely awed by the shuffling of feet, the tapping, the clapping and the overal synchronization of the guys! I honestly have NEVER seen guys dance so well before! Not forgetting the brief moments where the guys are working out and they're all topless, baring their more-than-6-and-8 packs super toned super fit bodies. The hotness of it all...*drools* The only show i can think of that sizes up is Drumline, the movie about the drum band. Seriously, synchronized yau-ying macho movements done by hot guys are to die for...I'm so gonna take up break dancing....
Anyway, i asked a whole slew of people to go with me since I've got 2 tickets free. But one by one, they rejected my offer because of various reasons (busy, have to cook, dont want to drive home late etc). So I kinda asked this guy to go with me. He's quite cool. He claimed it was a date. I beg to differ. But I did put a little more effort into looking presentable. Put more effort i.e. applied a dash of make up, a splash of perfume, wore a new top and checked my reflection umpteen times before leaving. So i don't go for formal dates. Sue me. Anyway, the outing was casual la. I had fun.

I think, like Mel, i'm gonna start dating again. haha...put myself back on the market. Seriously, I'm not growing any younger. So the stakes are up!

9 comments:

TriStupe said...

now, i know that the racing scene has not much choices...LOL.
:)

enjoy your life, race hard and then guys will come tumbling over!

galnexdor said...

haha stupe...but then right, guy runners dont seem to want to date girl runners...for some reason...it's like the whole thumb rule of opposites attract. look at the girls who wait for their respective bfs/husbands during races...

galnexdor said...

ahahha i wasn't in self exile la...i was just...not paid attention to for a while, so yea my excuse was i wasn't sending out any signal....haha non lala huh?

Unknown said...

Looks like that's nxt week's movie agenda.Guess wht?! Exam got cancelled but was home slogging at the comp doing presentation.

Friday..say after 2pm nak tengok Mukhsin tak?!

I should visit your blog more often le...tak sedar you had one ;p

Unknown said...

yo green!! its been forever!!! hahahahaha, hope u still remember me somehow... i see a smile creeping onto your face... hehe, incase u dont recognise the name this post is from... i hope u recognise the greeting! =P how've u been? need to catch up, the last time i saw u was.... on metropolitan's wall!!! haha =P get back to me aiight? oh yeah, my blogs now at http://mjuzik.wordpress.com =] drop by!

galnexdor said...

tisha apa tu Mukhsin??? ahha i was abt to ask u n ati out also
teman me go to Blook Parade...they're having sales...:)

bing: haha of course i remember u...up just dropped by ur blog...looking good! we should catch up...have u got my number?

Unknown said...

yupz... its the 012-9*****5 one right? haha, dont want to be writing ur full number here eh? u might have some stalkers reading ur blog =P

how's school? any hols coming? i'm in the midst of exams, gigs, and wat more...

oh yeah, i linked you up~!

galnexdor said...

isn't your name LeOnard?

yup thats the right number...im in the midst of...well beautifying myself, making myself Ms Metro worthy...ahahha...its hard work! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha...karen, dun worry about not getting any younger. it's a wicked trick our illusioned selves led us to believe. but you'll experience a 'lil death' every...few years and with each of it, a rebirth thereafter. live it and discover for yourself :)...smell the flowers babe!