Friday, December 29, 2006

Blogger's block

so i've hit the inevitable blogger's block. with nothing interesting to write about, coupled with the immense decrease of interest in taking photos and camwhoring, so to speak, i don't seem to have stuff to talk about anymore.

which is odd because i've been out and about almost every day watching the cash in my wallet deplete with every transaction. but that's the thing, i go out, i have fun, but it's nothing more interesting than what-i-had-for-breakfast tales.

so let's see. what's up with me? i'm still running. almost every morning. with my brother around i'm miraculously able to push myself over the limits by clocking times i don't think i have done before. hopefully, by the time the GE 30 km comes running that sorta distance would be a breeze...

Oh! and i'm totally hooked on Prison Break. That show? Is genius! it took me a while to warm up to Mr Micheal Scofield, but that was coz i was still lingering on the thought of Lucas and Nathan Scott, which, for some unknown reason have stopped coming out. But now that i've gone deep deep into his amazing blue eyes...yes, i'm 100% hooked. and everytime someone does something to someone (like burn, punch, cut of body parts!!!) i cringe and gasp and cover my eyes. it's almost disturbing. ALMOST. but not enough to repel me. seriously. I got it bad.

what else? that's about it i guess. I'm leaving for my hometown in Pahang today with the family. I'll be back on Sunday itself, to usher in 2007. I don't know what my plans are yet, so if you've got any, let me know aight? :)

No comments: